The Four Forces for Unlocking Your Growth
FOUR FORCES TO PROPEL YOUR BUSINESS
The difference between those who can successfully respond to change and those who get stuck in the past is the ability to focus.
Doing the right things at the right time for maximum positive impact is the goal, but it’s difficult to see your way through the maze of decisions and distractions to focus only on actions that will drive growth.
‘Coach’ Kevin Lawrence, author and global strategic advisor, is available for an unmissable 90-minute virtual masterclass that shows you where to focus and how to beat distractions.
Kevin’s practical Four Forces of Growth framework will help you learn to:
- Define your position and identify opportunities available to you now
- Confront the brutal facts
- Be laser-focused in the most critical areas
- Align your mind and strategy, people and resources to mobilise quickly
- Double your resilience as you take on bigger challenges
- Understand the potential pitfalls of logical thinking in illogical times
- Techniques for calm decision-making in the eye of the storm
- Practice the art of discipline and focus
You’ll leave the session with tools to:
- Secure the right mindset – face challenges and SEE opportunities
- Self-assess to determine where you are right now
- Keep your teams aligned, resilient and optimistic
You should attend if you’re interested in:
- Poor planning for the future
- Too many priorities
- Internal misalignment
- Effective collaboration and productivity
- Building resilience
Why you should bring your leadership team:
- Gain a deep understanding of how teams can innovate even when the goal posts keep moving
- Develop the skill of focusing on only those actions that can deliver growth
Coach Kevin tells it like it is. No punches pulled.
- Field of study: Leadership Development, Business Growth, Strategy, People and Culture,
- Level: Intermediate
- CPE Credits: 1.5
THE FUTURE IS HERE. THE TIME FOR TRANSFORMATION IS NOW.
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone looking to futureproof their workplace