Getting Back To Growth
The Future of Sales and The New Customer Experience
To achieve growth in an environment still processing unprecedented change. Businesses need high quality information to make critical "next step" decisions.
The gap between consumer expectations and what sellers can deliver has widened. With customer’s circumstances shaken and companies forced to adapt quickly, technology like AI, and machine learning provide many new challenges.
Tiffani Bova, Chief Growth Evangelist at Salesforce and author of the Wall Street Journal best-selling book GROWTH IQ: Get Smarter About the Choices that Will Make or Break Your Business, will provide important insight into the future of sales and the new customer experience.
In her live 90-minute masterclass, Tiffani will cover:
- The flood of change that sellers are forced to contend with
- The vast array of technology capabilities that leading companies now make use of
- New sales metrics and an increase in sales motions
- Building a bias for existing customers that enables profitability
- The mindset, strategies and tactics used to inspire innovation and develop an employee first, customer-centric organisation
You should attend if you’re concerned about:
- Avoiding a crisis of complexity
- Developing the capability of thinking forward
- Understanding changes to consumer expectations
- Staying up to date with industry changes and direction
A straight-forward, front-line look at the mindset, strategies and tactics used to inspire innovation and develop an organisation capable of thinking forward and growing together now and in the next future.
“A worthy successor to Michael Porter, Bova's book is that rare gift: it opens doors for new ideas and new actions. No glib answers here, simply hard-won wisdom that will provoke big changes for organisations large and small.”
THE FUTURE IS HERE. THE TIME FOR TRANSFORMATION IS NOW.
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass is a must-attend for:
- Business leaders, CEOs and high performing teams keen to focus on becoming healthier, allowing them to tap into the intelligence and expertise they already have.
- Leaders in small business or mid-sized enterprises who want to understand their personal areas of genius to do the kind of work that gives them joy and energy.
- Anyone wanting to learn the future of sales and customer experience in a post-pandemic world.