The Future of Work
THE FUTURE OF WORK AND THE STRENGTH REVOLUTION
There is one fundamental difference between good teams and invaluable teams: Individuals are able to use their strengths most of the time.
Researcher, and New York Times best-selling author, Marcus Buckingham says only 12% of us spend the majority of our time at work using our strongest skillsets, and research shows there is a huge range in performance from team to team in the same company.
But where people can work to their strengths, their teams out-perform others in productivity, profitability, benchmark excellence, length of tenure, incidence of workplace accidents and more.
Marcus began the Strengths Revolution to unlock the secret of invaluable teams to futureproof the workplace.
In this live 90-minute masterclass he will equip you with the framework and tools to identify the strengths in yourself and your people, multiply their effectiveness and build truly high performing teams.
Marcus will share his street-tested, data backed guide to unlock your team’s strengths and increase performance including:
- Three trends that will redefine the new world of work
- Tools you need to build an agile, dynamic workplace that appeals to the modern workforce
- How to future-proof HR
You should attend if you’re concerned about:
- Why a focus on people working to their strengths is critical as the world of work evolves.
- The faulty assumptions and wrong thinking that prevent teams functioning as centres of excellence.
- How to combat the forces of change including remote work, digitisation, the rise of the gig economy.
- Drawing out the different skills and competencies needed in changing times.
- Why team cohesiveness matters.
Why you should bring your leadership team:
- Challenge the notion that not all teams can be excellent.
- Work together to uncover the issues preventing your teams from becoming invaluable.
- Establish a plan to move towards allowing more of your people to do their best work using their core strengths more often.
Marcus demonstrates the correlation between strengths-driven, engaged employees and business fundamentals such as turnover rates, customer satisfaction, profits, resiliency, and productivity.
His strengths-based approach is a win/win scenario that, without exaggeration, will define the future of work.
"Marcus Buckingham has a keen sense of what it takes to excel, and he backs his insights with an impressive body of in-depth interviews and research."
- Richard M. Kovacevich, chairman, president, and CEO, Wells Fargo and Company
THE FUTURE IS HERE. THE TIME FOR TRANSFORMATION IS NOW.
Who Should Attend
Information packed and highly practical, this masterclass series is a must-attend for:
- CEOs and high performing teams
- Business leaders/ heads of department
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- Anyone looking to futureproof their workplace